What Is Tactical Arbitrage?Tactical Arbitrage is a cloud-based software that allows people to search and find products to sell typically on Amazon or eBay. The process of buying items at discounted prices and selling them online is known as online arbitrage.
Can you make money with arbitrage?Yes, there are many ways to make money doing Amazon arbitrage², the most popular form, Retail Arbitrage (RA) is when you physically go to stores, purchase discounted items and re-sell them on other market places like Amazon or eBay. Online Arbitrage (OA) is a variation of RA, the only difference is that you would be sourcing all your products online, purchasing from the comfort of your home. Another form of arbitrage is Wholesale, this is the one that offers the most leverage as you are able to purchase products in high volumes from distributors.
How Much Is Tactical Arbitrage?They have several pricing tiers depending on how much functionality you need to run your business. Most people, especially beginners, don’t need the full suite. I recommend that you first define your type of business, then it will be easy to decide which option is the best for you. This applies not only to the Tactical Arbitrage software but to any other tool that you intend to use to make money online
What Is Online Arbitrage?Simply put, it’s buying products at lower prices and re-selling them online, most of the time the selling occurs on third-party marketplaces like Amazon or eBay but some people also use this process to sell on their own websites, Tactical Arbitrage makes this process so much easier. Make sure to read a good tactical arbitrage tutorial to make the most out of this tool.
How Does TA Helps with OA?Tactical arbitrage comes with more than 800, yes eight hundred, pre-configured stores that you can just browse to see which ones have offers that can make you money, when doing online arbitrage, you need to always be on the lookout for deals and Tactical Arbitrage just makes it super easy! Don’t confuse this with drop shipping. Read my article that explains what dropshipping is here.
Use TA To Upload And Browse Thousands Of Products From Your Wholesale SuppliersIf wholesale is your thing then I’ve got good news for you, TA allows you to import your supplier files to match it to items being sold in Amazon, once matched, TA returns a list of all products including images, price, BSR, potential profit and even a Keppa¹ chart. Not sold yet?, TA even lets you customize your own upload files, if your supplier does not have a product file you can create your own one, in fact, my experience tells me that those suppliers that don’t provide a product file tend to be the most profitables, why?, because not many sellers go through the hassle of extracting the data needed to feed tactical arbitrage to run product searches and find profitable items.
How Does Tactical Arbitrage Work?The specific details vary depending on whether you use Tactial Arbitrage for Retail Arbitrage, Online Arbitrage or Wholesale. Basically, this software does all the work that you would have to do manually and it goes like this, you choose a source store that you want to buy from and a marketplace where you want to sell, then Tactical Arbitrage looks for all items in the source store that you defined on the search parameters, then it goes to Amazon and matches all those products to show you all the data you need to make a decision. For instance, buying and selling price, net profit, ranking, URL and even images of the products. You can achieve this by doing a wholesale search or a library search within TA.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Using Tactial Arbitrage?
- Multiple filtering options: organize your data in a way that makes sense to you, choose BSR, price, and even profit.
- Sophisticated Matching Algorithm: you will be surprised by the accuracy of the reports once you run TA, with a high certainty of product matching you waste less time tewaking a software and more time expanding your business.
- Email and SMS Alerts: if you’re uploading a big file and don’t want to wait around, just setup the pre-built alerts to let you know when it’s all done, don’t worry, it won’t take long, but if you’re like me, and you can’t stand to be idle, this is a great option
- Cloud Server: don’t worry about installing a local software and messing with complicated installation settings, TA runs in the cloud, you just log in and use it!.
- Amazon FLips: if you happen to be close to two different Amazon marketplaces like USA and Canada, you can scan for deals in one region and sell it in the other, this is known as Amazon flips. Note: be very careful with this method, Amazon might forbid sellers from doing this any time.
- Supports Multiple Amazon Marketplaces: another huge advance of using TA is that you can access data from multiple marketplaces, as of the date of this writing, it includes: USA, Canada, Europe And Australia.