You know how critical the buy box is for your success, why waste your time and money with other repricers when Appeagle (now Informed.co) gives you the power of machine learning at a reasonable price?.
What is a Repricer?
Repricers are tools typically sold as SAAS (software as a service), that automatically adjust your product pricing up or down depending on predefined criteria, the most advanced repricers like Appeagle use smart algorithms to give you an edge. Repricers are typically used in third-party marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart or eBay.
What is the best Amazon Repricer?
The answer to this really depends on your business requirements, for some a cheaper repricer that adjusts prices every 15 minutes might be enough, for others, advanced algorithms and frequent price adjustments are a must. Appeagle (now Informed.io) is certainly one of the most popular Amazon repricers used by professional sellers.
Start Appeagle (now informed.io) Free trial.
What can Appeagle do for my business?
- Win more buy boxes = increased sales.
- Instant pricing changes to stay ahead of your competition.
- Advanced sales data to improve top and bottom line.
- Free up your time to focus on growing your profits and finding new products.
- Top notch customer support.
How does Appeagle work?
Appeagle comes with built in smart pricing strategies that will allow you to start repricing you products in less than 10 minutes, it also has the option to define your own parameter to adapt your repricing strategies to your own business requirements.
It’s pretty simple:
- Give Appeagle access to your Amazon seller account to automatically extract all your active listings.
- Select the predefined pricing strategy that you want.
- Start repricing
- Go focus on other tasks 🙂
How much does Appeagle cost?
As of this writing, you can choose from three different plans:
- Starter $99/month
- Growth 199/month
- Professional $299/month
You can save 20% if you choose annual billing, see what’s included in each plan here.
Start your Appeagle (now Informed.io) Free trial now.